Cost: $109 per student | $59 per leader
Registration is open from February 17 to April 1, 2014
For every 10 students registered, one leader registration fee will be waived.
- Concert with Derek Minor
- All weekend activities
What to bring:
- YC Release Form || To be signed by you and your parent.
- Bible || Is the rest of the list really necessary?
- Pen & Journal || You’re going to want to remember what Jeffrey says.
- Sleeping bag & pillow || I’m sorry, but yes, you will need sleep.
- Towel || …and a shower…
- Toiletries || So your parents will be proud when you come home with proper hygiene.
- Comfortable shoes || You won’t be sitting still much.
- Casual clothes || The only person to impress is Jesus. Keep it modest, fun, and maybe a little goofy.
- Outdoor work clothes || You’ll want proper gear during service projects!
- Sweatshirt || It’s not Florida, folks.
- An open mind and heart || God has so much love to show you.
- Time machines || If anyone has one we can certainly find a way to use it.
What NOT to bring:
- A lot of cash || Your registration pays it all! Some artist merchandise will be sold, but keep the cash you bring to a minimum if you want to buy something.
- Valuables || Taylor isn’t responsible for anything lost or stolen–keep the expensive stuff at home!
- Your pet Chihuahua || Cute animals are far too distracting.
- Frowns || HAPPINESS ONLY!
- Dead fish
What NOT to be glued to all weekend:
- iPhone, iPod, iPad, iBoyfriend, iGirlfriend, iDistractions (enjoy every minute of this weekend!)
- Only the people you know (meet as many new faces as possible)
**High school students stay with Taylor students; leaders are requested to find accommodations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Visit our Facebook page for more info!